Join me for my intrapreneuring workshop at the 2015 ePharma Summit in New York City!
Where: New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY 10019
Beginning in 2012, Boehringer Ingelheim launched a global initiative to encourage more intrapreneurial spirit of employees and offer them a platform that enables generating and implementing disruptive innovations across the organization to either decrease expenditures or increase revenue. With a focus on developing and executing game changing ideas, part of this initiative is focused on providing associate-level executives with the tools they need to evaluate their ideas and best position them when pitching them to more senior management.
- Frame your idea for a successful pitch
- Create a compelling business case that resonates with senior management
- Break through the red tape: navigating around internal barriers and finding allies
ePharma is the incubator for cultivating a diverse and innovative digital marketing plan to help you move your commercial initiatives forward.
Augment your expertise, dissect current biopharma trends, and uncover new opportunities at ePharma. Get the tools to build robust, cost efficient marketing campaigns over three days of tactical and strategic learning.
New for 2015:
- Discover how innovations such as wearables, mHealth apps and nano technology impact health and patient care and what the best plays are for an integrated marketing campaign.
- Learn how to pitch your entrepreneur product to a venture capitalist. Highlights include a checklist for sellers to address the needs of users.
- Hear out-of-industry case studies from retail and publishing highlighting the success of using digital and traditional mediums.