“School for Intrapreneurs” – Incubator Program
Format: 6 to 12 weeks incubator, 5 to 10 hours per week, up to 30 participants at your location or virtual delivery worldwide
This award-winning and highly successful, hands-on program prepares and guides aspiring intrapreneurs to innovate within their organization.
In guided group work, the participants develop their innovative ideas to launch-ready projects.
Besides consistently producing well-developed proposals and exponential business results, this program consistently achieves to:
- Zero-barrier entry levels playing field
- Safe environment to experiment
- Favors disruptive growth-focused ideas
- Intrapreneur practical experience instead of classroom learning
- Participants advance based on merits only
- Hidden talent self-identifies bottom-up
- Expert vetting to improve proposals
- Participants pitches to executives validate strategic alignment
- Alumni network become experienced change agents
- Share experiences, network and discuss with peers
- Built-in mentoring cycles fosters engagement
- Learn from real-world case studies
- Apply powerful tools hands-on in practical exercises
Read Testimonials from previous participants and organizers!