“Intrapreneurship Basics” – Workshop
Format: 2 to 4 hours, up to 50 participants, in person at your location
This two-part workshop examines innovation and introduces participants to “Intrapreneurship” in large organizations.
Participants take first steps as Intrapreneurs in hands-on exercises and group work.
The workshop covers:
- What is Intrapreneurship?
- Introduction to exponential innovation
- What are the innovation barriers in large organizations?
- Case studies across different industries
- Measuring innovation success
- Where to find opportunities and approaches to exploit them
- Develop and present an opportunity for your organization
Participants discuss and learn from peers while developing their BIG idea!
The Best Rated Workshop on Pharma PPM Toolbox, Basel 2015!
“Stephan’s sessions were highlights of our 2015 Pharmaceutical PPM Toolbox, Basel. His top-rated workshop and presentation focused on changing employee mindset were among the best! He was not only insightful but also very entertaining.” – Conference Producer, 2015
“Intrapreneurial Spirit” – Workshop
Format: 1 or 2 days, up to 30 participants at your location
In this hands-on workshop participants experience first-hand how to be an intrapreneur! Experiences and real-life examples guide participants to develop an innovative idea of their choosing using disruptive intrapreneurial methods and collaboration.
- Innovation barriers assessment
- Industry specific challenges
- Discussion of real-life case studies
- Becoming an Intrapreneur
- Identifying and framing a BIG opportunity
- About resistance, sponsors, and Teams
- Develop an opportunity for your organization
- Prototyping, Implementation & Sustainability considerations
- Branding, Design, Canvas
- Business Model, MVP, Business Plan, Investor insights
- Measuring success – financials and beyond
- Pitching your idea to executives